Just came back from E!Hub, dinner with family. Did draft mindmaps, & after I did it, I don't feel like doing the real mindmap anymore.....!!!! Urgh! Finally printed out my English, & I don't know how to write the e-mail to send to our SS teacher. Goodness me. Okay, so all I did today was only "completing" 2 mindmaps, and 1 E.Maths Quiz! There goes my Saturday. I'm only left with tomorrow, to complete everything. Hopefully I would complete my SS e-mail later, once I'm done blogging.
Have to wake up early tomorrow, to have breakfast and thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, cut hair! (Mindy, I'm finally gonna cut my hair, are you happy now? Hahahaha!)
Oh yes, Veron's back! Sadly, I didn't go Airport together with YiXuan and Wei Cong to fetch her, & spend time with her. Cause it was very late already, & I don't wanna reach home late.. Yi Xuan, you should know why, huh.
I've got 31 sand flea bites all over my body. Goodness! Its extremely itchy! Want to scratch, also cannot scratch, later scar. I should just continue whacking it non-stop, & applying some medicine. Urghhh! I think the itch will last for at least 1 week :/ Cause brother's one the other time, lasted for 1 week also, haha and he couldn't stop complaining how itchy it was! Urghh!
I'm not ready for school. I'm not prepared at all! Our new time-table's cool! School ends at 1pm on every Wednesdays! Woohoo! Means, we only got 4 periods for the whole of Wednesday. 4 periods - 1 period (PE) = 3 study periods. Cool! Although lessons end at like, almost 2pm everyday for Odd Week, I'm not glad at all. Urghh. Okay, actually I should be glad. I'm contradicting myself again -.- Okay, nvm...!
Calvin's birthday is approachingggggggggg.... less than 3 hours time! :D
Okay, cheers.
3months = 0.25years = 92days = 13weeks1day = 2208hours = 132480minutes = 7948800 seconds